TM Endurance Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Hell_Pet
Shilak
Tred
c3b
NightFire
RadioRick
Steven
11 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Steven Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am

For new users to say hi in here Smile

I'll begin, naturally Wink I'm Steve(n), 18 years old from the county of Surrey in England. I'm a big motorsport fan, particuarly in sportscar racing, hence why I started this place Wink I've been racing on TM for about 3 years now, and I hope this project is a big success Very Happy
Steven
Steven
Admin

http://www.tmendurance.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by RadioRick Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:50 am

I'm Rick, also 18 years old, I live in the weed smoking country The Netherlands in the town called Haaksbergen. I'm a really big F1 fan and some other motorsports.
I've been racing on TM for about 2/3 years now and absolutely love the game. I've been doing a couple of endurance races on tm and the only thing I can say is, that I absolutely love those races.

And I also hope this wil turn into a great succes Very Happy
RadioRick
RadioRick

http://www.rtvsternet.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFire Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 am

I'm NightFire, but my real name is Justin. I don't mind whatever you call me. Razz

I'm the 3rd of the 18 year old crew, from Melbourne in Australia. I enjoy playing video games of any kind, watching all kinds of sports, in particular motorsport, and just generally having a fun time with mates. Oh, and I enjoy being on Facebook, as I'm sure some of these guys will know. Razz

I've been playing TM for about 1 and a half years now, so I'm still a relative newbie compared to some other guys. I've come here to race in this new series, which does look very promising. Endurance races are indeed excellent, and I'm also hopeful this will take off as a successful project. Smile

NightFire

Back to top Go down

Post by c3b Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:35 am

Hello!! my ingame name is c3b and my real name Carlo..I`m a 35 year old Finnish/Italian/Swede living in Finland since about a year..Moved here from Sweden where i lived for 21 years. Before that I lived in Italy,Australia,USA and Switzerland Razz Been playing trackmania for quite a long time now..don`t remember exactly when I started and I blame that on the weed I used to smoke at the time Razz

Last edited by c3b on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

c3b

Back to top Go down

Post by Tred Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 am

Howdy, I'm Stewart, and I've been playing tm since the original trackmania nations first came out (what, 5 years ago?), although not always online. Most of you will know me already, but for those that don't, I'm 26, and from London, England. I'm interested in all computer games, and pretty much all sports Smile

Tred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shilak Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 am

I am Andrey, 26. Perm, Russia.. Hehe, I repeat it for the hundred times Very Happy
Was born in Polozk, Belarus. Then lived in Moscow for ten years. Now Im in the official Eastern side of Europe (Perm, near the Ural). Playing TM for may be two years. Really not interested in others game (simply have no time for it). I think that if Steve and Tred here all will be OK)
Shilak
Shilak

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello to all of you, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Steven
Steven
Admin

http://www.tmendurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Pet Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 pm

I'm Remco, 18 years old and I come from Holland. I play Trackmania (with a pause of 8 months) since the beginning. I love music, can't live without it. My taste as the most you already know is metal. It's just superb. Cool I also play in a band and I love it.
I already have some experience with endurance races, I had some races with friends. I hope this idea will be a great succes. Smile
Cheers,

Hell_Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reh Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Hello, i'm Aaron, 20, from Berlin.
some of you might know me, since we raced...well...for about three years now. im interested in endurance races, and this is what MPS (a german real track team and lazy crowd) is about...more or less...
Reh
Reh

http://www.MultiPlayerSite.de

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy72 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am

Hi
I'll come back later 2 give you more Wink

RoyBoy72

Back to top Go down

Post by [UF1R]BOB Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 am

Hi I'm Bob
Very Happy

[UF1R]BOB

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioRick Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 am

Hi BoB,

Are you here to talk about your problem, what's your problem BoB?
RadioRick
RadioRick

http://www.rtvsternet.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by [UF1R]BOB Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

yeah im a trackmania addict

[UF1R]BOB

Back to top Go down

Post by िMPSीTurbo Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 am

Hi, I´m Marco, 26 years old from Germany. I started playing Trackmania in February 2007 and like Reh I´m member of the "lazy crowd" team MPS. I didn´t play much TM this year but endurance races sounds always interesting 4 me.

िMPSीTurbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum